- We were away for 81 nights, not 80 as first thought.
- Towed the caravan 3343km.
- Extra sightseeing another 3334km.
- Stayed at 10 NZMCA Camps.
- Stayed at 4 Race-courses, 2 A&P Showgrounds, 1 Domain and 1 Motor Camp, behind 2 Hotels
- Plus at various POPs and CAPs
- Checked out 6 pubs from our Great Kiwi Pub Crawl Book
- Met up with bloggers Paws Awhile, The Circumforaneous Gibbs for the first time, and friends Waka Huia.
- Enjoyed Akaroa Harbour Cruise and Pelorous Mail Cruise.
- Akaroa Mail Bus Run.
- Rode on the Christchurch Gondola and Tuapeka River Punt.
- Visited Orana Wildlife Park.
- And so much more.
And mine, lunch at Fleurs Restaurant, Moeraki – finally ticked off my Bucket List.
Now – when can we go away again?